Friday 6 January 2012

HAPPY 2012 - To my BELOVED FRIENDS AND FAMILY

To me, 2011 has been an alarming year. A year which passed by so fast that the next thing I realize, in less than 10 hours, it will be 2012.

There are a lot of things which I thought I would have done, and lots of things which I never thought I would have done, and had done.

I have come to understand many things in life. I have learnt to cherish the present, while treasuring the past, and at the same time, look forward to the future with optimism.

I have learnt to love myself more. And I love my family now even more.

It has been a challenging year for me, finding a reason to crazy things happening around me, trying to get into university etc.

Everything managed to end in a sort-of favorable way, which simply means I should be ready to accept new challenges in Year 2012.

I, am ready, for 2012. Are you?

My dear friends and family, I hereby wish you all
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
AND MAY 2012 BE A GREAT YEAR
WITH LOTS OF GOOD SURPRISES AND REWARDS !!!

I love you all~

Love,
Xiao Thong (Beth)

2 comments:

Symon said...

Happy 2012 to you too, friend - hope you're still doing great, and life is treating you well :) Miss you *hugs*

Jim said...

I was glad to connect with you in other sites but forgot this blog when I caught up with you finally at FB and Twitter.
Been reading about the movie studio development back home in Singapore and I hope that really takes off. There was a couple good films made there in the past.
I wish all the best for the upcoming year to you and your family.




y